Bill passed in Senate could make motorcycle helmets optional
Motorcyclists 21 and older could ride without a helmet, under a bill passed Tuesday in the state Senate. The vote sets off another likely showdown between mandatory-helmet opponents and the governor. Approved on a 24-14 vote, the bill goes to the Republican-led House, where it is expected to pass.
Read more on Detroit Free Press
- Hacked By SA3D HaCk3D
- by w4l3XzY3
- Novelty Motorcycle Helmets: Slim, Sleek, and Stylish
- Motorcycle Helmets: More Than Just Protective Gear?
- Where do I find NFL motorcycle helmets?
- where can i get custom motorcycle helmets?
- Motorcycle helmets ? For safety always!
- Helmets R Us: Your One-Stop Shop For Dot And Novelty Motorcycle Helmets
- Mandatory wearing of motorcycle helmets – good idea (saves lives) or irritating Government intrusion?
- What motorcycle helmets have changeable shields/visors?
- Where can I purchase motorcycle helmets with NFL logos on them?
- Bill passed in Senate could make motorcycle helmets optional
- PD: 2 hurt in Phoenix motorcycle crash
- Express Part of your Personality by Means of a Motorcycle Helmet
- Second victim in Monday’s motorcycle crash ID’d
- German Motorcycle Helmets Have a Long History
- Reasons Not To Wear a Motorcycle Helmet
- Motorcycle safety advocate’s death mourned 0
- Why did some states change their laws for the requirements of motorcycle helmets?
- Links to online videos about motorcycle helmets?